When you feel angry about something or someone, take a step back and take a look at the situation. Ask yourself the following questions:
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how important is this situation in grand scheme of my life?
- Will the situation be important in 2 dias, 2 semanas, 2 años, or even 2 hours from now?
- What could I have done to change the situation?
- What can I do now to change the situation?
- Have I just hurt myself in dealing with this situation?
- Have I hurt others in dealing with this situation, whether I meant to or not?
- Is there anybody I need to apologize to if I have hurt them? (Including yourself)
- Do I need to talk to the other person about how I’m feeling? If so, is now a good time or should it wait until things have calmed down?
- Is the issue a result of a bigger problem in my life I need to deal with?
Recuerde que usted es importante. Tu vida cuenta, y usted puede hacer una diferencia en este mundo. Si alguna vez tiene que hablar de esto o cualquier otra cosa, Siéntete libre de contactarnos. Estamos aquí por tí.