Si usted siente que tiene una baja autoestima, you can begin working towards gaining high self esteem. You are the answer to the low self esteem – you can change how you view yourself, by starting today! Here are some great suggestions for how to gain a higher self esteem:
- You will believe what you tell yourself: if you hear something often enough, you will begin to believe it. Asi que, tell yourself that you are good enough! You are not lying! You are worth so much and are a valuable addition to this world.
- Be positive: see the best in every situation. If you believe that you are a great help to your community, others will see you as a great help too.
- Cut yourself some slack: don’t be hard on yourself. You don’t need to be perfect, and it is okay to make mistakes!
- Decide that you are important: act like you are making a difference in this world.
- Be comfy in your own skin: who ever decided that there is one way to look and dress? Be individual and unique: inner confidence looks great on the outside.
- Learn your strengths: if you always focus on your weaknesses, you’ll forget what your strengths are. If you’re good with technology, focus on that instead of focusing on your poor singing voice.
- Probar cosas nuevas: maybe you have a hidden talent you wouldn’t have known about if you didn’t try something new. Find opportunities in your community and try them out!
- Try, try again: if you don’t succeed the first time, pick yourself up and try again. That doesn’t mean trying to be a pro wrestler if you’re a five foot weakling – find your strengths and work on them.
- Find a cause: find something that you can support, like a charity. This will help you remember that you have a deep meaning in this world and can truly make a difference.
- Find positive friends: it’s a lot easier to think positively when you are around people that think positively and support you.
- Set realistic goals: maybe you won’t become an astronaut tomorrow, but you can set a weekly goal to do your homework and a monthly goal to do better in school, a yearly goal to improve your average by 10% and a larger goal to get into college. Big goals are easier to achieve by breaking them up into smaller and more realistic goals. How do eat an elephant? – one bite at a time.
- Find a positive role model: ask someone you trust to support you when you feel let down.
Recuerde que usted es importante. Tu vida cuenta, y usted puede hacer una diferencia en este mundo. Si alguna vez tiene que hablar de esto o cualquier otra cosa, Siéntete libre de contactarnos. Estamos aquí por tí.