When you feel angry about something or someone, take a step back and take a look at the situation. Ask yourself the following questions:
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how important is this situation in grand scheme of my life?
- Will the situation be important in 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 anos, or even 2 hours from now?
- What could I have done to change the situation?
- What can I do now to change the situation?
- Have I just hurt myself in dealing with this situation?
- Have I hurt others in dealing with this situation, whether I meant to or not?
- Is there anybody I need to apologize to if I have hurt them? (Including yourself)
- Do I need to talk to the other person about how I’m feeling? Se então, is now a good time or should it wait until things have calmed down?
- Is the issue a result of a bigger problem in my life I need to deal with?
Lembre-se que você é importante. Suas contagens de vida, e você pode fazer a diferença neste mundo. Se você precisar conversar sobre este ou qualquer outra coisa, Sinta-se livre para entrar em contato conosco. Estamos aqui para você.