This checklist is to help you discuss your symptoms with your health care provider. It is not a substitute for support from your health care professional. Recognizing symptoms early on will help you find the support you need.
- I have moods which I would describe as sad, anxious or ‘empty’ which last for a long time
- I feel hopeless, pessimistic or have low self esteem
- I feel guilty and / or worthless
- My sleeping habits have changed; I oversleep or can’t sleep
- My eating habits have changed; I eat more or less
- My weight has changed; I have lost or gained weight
- I have less energy, feel tired, and slowed down
- I have begun to procrastinate and simple tasks are difficult
- I constantly feel like ‘life isn’t worth living like this’
- I have thought about death or suicide, or have attempted suicide
- I feel restless, irritable, my temper is bad and I can’t relax
- It’s difficult for me to concentrate, remember, and make decisions.
- My mind has an uncontrolled ‘sad’ feeling and I have negative thoughts I can’t keep out
- I have persistent physical symptoms (headaches, digestive disorders, chronic pain) which doesn’t respond to treatment
- I can’t turn off my anxiety and I uncontrollably worry about small things
- I have a difficult time making small talk and I am slowly isolating myself from others
- My family has a history of depression, alcoholism or nervous breakdowns
Lembre-se que você é importante. Suas contagens de vida, e você pode fazer a diferença neste mundo. Se você precisar conversar sobre este ou qualquer outra coisa, Sinta-se livre para entrar em contato conosco. Estamos aqui para você.