如果你觉得你有自卑, you can begin working towards gaining high self esteem. You are the answer to the low self esteem – you can change how you view yourself, by starting today! Here are some great suggestions for how to gain a higher self esteem:
- You will believe what you tell yourself: if you hear something often enough, you will begin to believe it. 所以, tell yourself that you are good enough! You are not lying! You are worth so much and are a valuable addition to this world.
- Be positive: see the best in every situation. If you believe that you are a great help to your community, others will see you as a great help too.
- Cut yourself some slack: don’t be hard on yourself. You don’t need to be perfect, and it is okay to make mistakes!
- Decide that you are important: act like you are making a difference in this world.
- Be comfy in your own skin: who ever decided that there is one way to look and dress? Be individual and unique: inner confidence looks great on the outside.
- Learn your strengths: if you always focus on your weaknesses, you’ll forget what your strengths are. If you’re good with technology, focus on that instead of focusing on your poor singing voice.
- 尝试新事物: maybe you have a hidden talent you wouldn’t have known about if you didn’t try something new. Find opportunities in your community and try them out!
- Try, try again: if you don’t succeed the first time, pick yourself up and try again. That doesn’t mean trying to be a pro wrestler if you’re a five foot weakling – find your strengths and work on them.
- Find a cause: find something that you can support, like a charity. This will help you remember that you have a deep meaning in this world and can truly make a difference.
- Find positive friends: it’s a lot easier to think positively when you are around people that think positively and support you.
- Set realistic goals: maybe you won’t become an astronaut tomorrow, but you can set a weekly goal to do your homework and a monthly goal to do better in school, a yearly goal to improve your average by 10% and a larger goal to get into college. Big goals are easier to achieve by breaking them up into smaller and more realistic goals. How do eat an elephant? – one bite at a time.
- Find a positive role model: ask someone you trust to support you when you feel let down.
请记住，你是重要的. 你的生命举足轻重, 并且你可以在这个世界上的差异. 如果你需要谈论这个或其他任何, 随时取得联系我们. 我们在这里为你.